- Plain Natural Coco Mats
- Recycled Tire Tiles
- Personalized Coco Mat
- Vinyl Backed Coco
- Printed Natural Coco Mats
- Coco Matting
- Recycled Rubber Mats
- Horse Van mats
- Road Roller Mats
- Coco Garden Products
- Dock Bumpers
PLAIN NATURAL COCO MATS
After introducing coco mats to the USA in 1886, we have kept the tradition of supplying the highest quality coco mat to our customers.Our Plain Coir Doormats are made from selected coconut coir fibers and woven in a tough base with braided edges.Densely woven coir fibers absorb water and brush to whisk away traffic dirt and moisture from foot wear.These plain coir mats can be used for household & commercial entrances.
Coco mats can be placed outdoors but should not be exposed to direct rainfall.We offer the best pricing in the industry being a manufacturer and importer and we stock the largest inventory of coco mats in our warehouse in Folcroft, Pennsylvania. We have the capability of custom manufacturing according to our customer needs.
RECYCLED TIRE TILES
- Our Recycled Rubber Tire Tiles are made from discarded used truck tires and have been used in heavy-wear areas including airports, commercial buildings, department stores, golf pro shops and more.
- Made from selected truck and Airplane tires, Tread Tile remains the product of choice of many new offices and public entrances.
- Super heavy duty tire strips, buffed to a chenille finish outlasts many of its competition. Cost effective and most desirable non slip entrance is created for heavy traffic.
- 100% Recycled eco friendly product makes a statement at your entrance.
PERSONALIZED COCO MAT
We are capable of reproducing your logo or personalization on any of our coco mats. We use fade resistant paint and high quality ink. For larger orders we can make them in our factory in India and can offer factory based pricing. We strive to ensure a fast turnaround. We can pack them accordingly to your instructions. Please call us or email us for personal logo mats. We offer the best pricing in the industry.
Vinyl Backed Coco
We offer coco mats that come with a vinyl backing. These coco mats are ideal to be used in recessed areas in entrance way, they come in different widths of ½" , 5/8", ¾" , 1" and 1 ¼" , to fit any recesses. They can also be used as a stand alone mat. These mats can be precisely cut into desirable measurements. They come in long rolls of 40 feet with a maximum width of 78". In a recessed areas the mats can be juxtaposed together to fit any wide entrance ways. We stock these mat in our facility in Folcroft, Pa. And orders placed in a day is usually shipped out the next day. They come in natural tan color, which is the most popular , we also carry in charcoal grey, charcoal black, Dark Brown, and Maroon.
Printed Natural Coco Mats
- A traditional Coirmat with printed designs. Our cocomats are made only with the best coconut fibers imported from India.
- We also have imprinted natural designs like the Greek key.
- Ink for the design is imprinted deep within the coco fibers of the mat to ensure a long lasting and sharp design.
- Our doormats are a great, environment friendly way to make the most of your entrance.
- They come in thickness ranging from 1" to 1 ¾"
- Printed Mats also come in a thin vinyl backing .
Coco matting made of natural coco fiber, these heavy duty matting is mostly used in the industry as a safety mat against oil spills . They rolls come 150 feet long and in widths of 18" , 27" , 36" , 45" , 54" , 72". In our facility in Folcroft, Pa we can cut the rolls to custom sizes and can attach canvas ends to stop the fraying from the cut ends. We stock all the widths in large quantities and have a backup stock in our factory in India for urgent needs.
Recycled Rubber Mats
In our factory, we make full use of the good old truck tires. The side walls of the tire we use to make our Tire Tread Tiles. We then cut parts of the tire to make our tire link mats. The rest of the tire is crushed into powder and made into our water retainer mats with a blend of polypropelene and uv stabilizers to give the mat a finished look. Our Water retainer mats absorb 1.5 gallons of water. They are a great protection against mud sand grime and water. They come in colors of Blue, Green , Beige, and Black and in sizes of 2' x3' and 18" x 30" .
Horse Van mats
William F. Kempf & Son has been the pioneers to introduce coco mats used in the horse transportation trade. These mats that go on the ramp of horse van carriers, make a safe environment for the horse to step on. The mats are made from heavy duty coco fiber , that are tightly woven. The common sizes that we stock in Folcroft, Pa is 3' x10', 42" x 10' , and 48" x 10'. We have the capability of custom manufacturing to any size .
Road Roller Mats
Our road roller coco mats are used in the road paving industry on road rollers. These mats serve as excellent scraper for the large road roller drums. We carry these mats in over 75 sizes that will fit in any road roller paving machines. We also have the capability of custom manufacturing according to a specific size. These mats are made of heavy duty fiber and are also available with a vinyl backing.
Coco Garden Products
In our factory in India we consume a lot of coco fiber, these fibers are braided from the husk of the coco nut . A part of these fibers that we cannot weave into mats we use to make our garden products
Our coco growing medium blocks is a 100 % natural coco potting mix also known as coco peat. It is used a soil reconditioner and structure improver. This 11 lb block is mildew resistant and repels bugs termites and other pests. Each block expands to 17 gallons of mix.
Our COCO MULCH BLOCK is a 100% organic bio degradable coco husk product. Provides covering for the garden keeping it moist. Will not mildew or attact bugs. One quart makes upto 55 quarts of mulch.
- Constructed of tough layers of truck tire material
- Absorbs 80% of impact force
- Anchor bolts are protected by 3" of rubber to prevent damage
- Long lasting and provides years of protection
- Maintenance free
- The thickness indicates how far the bumper will stand out from the dock